Matías Ignacio Vera Oyarzo (born: September 19, 2003 [age 16]), better known online as Peluchin Entertainment, is a Chilean YouTuber in the Spanish YouTube community who became infamous for a video showing him inflicting violent, fatal abuse on his pet cat Jason Krueger.
Matías opened his channel on September 11, 2014, at the age of 10, and uploaded his first video on December 22, 2014.
He initially uploaded videos sketching his stuffed animals, gameplays of horror games such as Five Nights at Freddy's, Slender, and SCP Containment Breach, as well as paint animations, which usually contained blood, gore, and high-pitched screams.
In early 2018 he began to develop an internet troll behavior, forcing discussions with YouTubers like Waluishi and Super Wario Man, and making multiple videos about it. At the end of the same year, he published a video titled Tortazo Slap in which he suffocated his cat with a tin of food, showing that this kind of behavior on his part had been common for a long time. The video is now deleted.
On YouTube, Peluchin Entertainment is very hated in the Spanish Community. On December 19, 2018, a video he had previously uploaded 14 days prior resurfaced showcasing Matías torturing his cat Jason by throwing him, stepping on him, kicking him, pulling his tail, and repeatedly hitting him with a wooden spoon once he had been paralyzed. Jason, the cat later died from the injuries caused by Matias. Another video also showcased him throwing one of two new kittens he got after Jason's death into a dirty toilet bowl. These videos have sparked an immense amount of controversy not only in the Spanish community but worldwide, with many users calling for his arrest. After these videos went viral through Twitter and other social networks, YouTubers like DalasReview, Jordi Wild, Kajal Napalm, talked about the issue with contempt towards the young man, however, AuronPlay appealed for calm saying that they had asked for money to hire a hitman.
After a while, Peluchin claimed he doesn't care about his cats and that he will keep adopting cats to kill them. He also claimed he will kill his mother as well.
Matias' channel would come onto the spotlight again in 2020 when a YouTuber by the name of Penguinz0 uploaded a video named "YouTubers Killing Their Cats" on September 1st of that year, which discussed his channel's prevalence and endurance, and how he inspired other YouTubers to upload videos of them performing acts of animal abuse, particularly cats, and YouTube's inaction of the channel, comparing it to LeafyIsHere's termination, which happened around two weeks earlier on August 21. This is followed suit by other YouTubers, this time from the Western commentary community, such as Mellypea and TheQuartering.
On September 29, 2020, Peluchin Entertainment's channel was terminated due to violating YouTube's Terms of Service.
His OC is seem to be some what of a Rabbit-SCP Hybrid It is unnamed it's name is possibly Peluchin. His OC Model was inspired by Toy Bonnie from FNAF 2, with SCP-173 features
Things He Had Killed/Injuries/Abused/Murderer So Far
|Victim’s||Scene||Method Of Current||Victim’s Final Result|
|Jason Krueger||His house||Began his torturing and attacks on Jason with a wooden spoon, Resulted with his infamy||Killed
- Kill Jason (succeeded)
- To become known on YouTube and DeviantArt (negatively succeeded)
- Hide what he did (failed)
- Peluchin's ex-friend took and saved the two kittens to herself. The kittens were in a care in the hands of the veterinarians until unfortunately one of kittens died due to kidney failure.
- Peluchin's account was hacked until a few months later.
- Along with Matias' channel, YouTube has also terminated several other accounts that were inspired by him.
- Due to the strict policies in Chile, he wasn't executed or arrested, this indicates that he is still alive under probation.
- If the video had enough attention, the police may get involved to capture him and have him arrested.
- YouTuber Penguinz0 started #AnswerUsYouTube after he spoke out about Matias and questioned why his channel had not been banned despite two years of controversy, comparing it to the moment when Markiplier's video, "Try Not To Laugh Challenge #2" got taken down for a clip of a staged road rage incident where four people dressed as cartoon characters drag down someone then hurting them.
Raiden storm 2019
Matias Oyarzo Himself appears as a Cranassian Supporter, The game also for Jason Krueger was To Honoring our of Victims Memories
Raiden storm 1
Matias Oyarzo appears as a cranassian supporter